Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Home Finally!

Phew. I just got home from a 3-day-2-night intense training camp in church.

It was fun yet pretty hardcore in some ways. The first night sleeping there was crazy. I haven't slept on the ground in so long, that even with my yoga mat and sleeping bag I could still feel every single one of my bones in my back.

Oh and I didn't bring a pillow.

Because usually I wouldn't need a pillow when I slept on the ground two years ago.

Obviously I overestimated myself.

And the toughness of my head.

So the second day when I woke up I had a major headache. I was washing my hair and that was when I realised I had a bruise at the back of my head.

I was so amused at how the bruise came about because I definitely did not decide to bang my head on the ground half way sleeping. Consequentially, the bruising led to a whole day of headache for me.

I never knew I could be this excited at seeing my bed ever. Like a virgin. Touched for the very first time. I didn't know how lost I was till I found YOUUUUU~

AHHAHA JOKES.


Good night!



12 comments: