Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

A Second's Glimpse

This week was incredibly hectic. They say time flies when you're having fun right.
Wrong.
Time flies when you have to slave over exams as well.

In a blink of an eye, one week is already gone and my social psychology test is now long forgotten. We were supposed to study 7 chapters for it but in the end only a tiny fragment of what we studied came out.

Not sure if good thing or bad thing.

But I studied only one day before so I guess that was a blessing HAHAHA. 

Then the rest of the week I practically slacked because I was so relieved it was over. Now however is time for me to buck up because I'm having mid terms for French on Wed. 

Kill me now.

I'm so unorganized even an organizer can't save me.


Woohoo finally got a new bag that looks small but is able to conceal all my junk within.
Whenever I look for bags I consider two things:

1. If its big enough to fit my 1L bottle.
2. If it has alot of extra compartments where I can put my phone, earphones, mint and lady stuff. LOL.

Yes I bring my bottle everywhere I go because I get dehydrated really easily. And once I get dehydrated I get acne, breakouts, itchy skin, and mouth ulcers.

Plus it's always good to use your own bottle compared to buying a plastic bottle everytime you get thirsty and then tossing it into the trash afterwards.



Had a great time being all girly with these two as well.



 Which ended with late night cravings at the hawker.
So typically Malaysian.

I love this camera!
It's so clear plus I didn't even have to edit anything because my flaws cant be seen.
How is this even possible.
O_o


Will update about our trip to the Daily Grind next week so stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment