Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Jam Jam Jam

Everyday the jam gets worse at my campus.

 Last time the jam would have only started at 6pm. But just a few days ago, my friend told me that the jam had already started even at 4.30pm.

Last year and the year before that, 7.30pm would be the time where the jam would've been cleared, allowing everyone on the road a smooth drive home. Now, even at 8pm there's a long trail of cars which can still be seen queuing up to get out of campus.

And the road congestion continues along the highway in front of Sunway Pyramid.

My class ends at 6 every damned day and I even have a day where class supposedly ends at 8.30pm. So basically, I'm stuck in college for an average of 12 hours a day.

LOL all the numbers. I know.
It's driving me insane.

What the jam did to me.

I'm going pretty much crazy. Considering what I've been going through as well the past few days.
I might update about it if I have time.
 I'm just too annoyed to care about the consequences anymore.

Life just doesn't get any better for me.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment