Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

High Tea @ Grand Hyatt's Thirty8 Bistro

I was meaning to update this space yesterday but so many things came up! The first half of the day I was immersed in this book by Judith McNaught and I keep wanting to finish it but I had so many things which were calling to my attention like my messy room for instance. So yesterday was like a spring cleaning for my room, and reluctantly I managed to arrange all my overdued laundry lying on my bed in its proper place in my closet. I even cleaned up my study desk (which didn't need much cleaning) because I shifted all the mess on my desk to the floor beside it, where my bed imminently blocks the depressing view, giving the false impression that I am a tidy person.

But I'm proud to say that's all cleared up too! HEEEH :D

This has nothing to do with the main title but I just felt a need to share the great obstacle I managed to overcome hahaha.


So last week, Venice suggested  we go for a high tea session at Grand Hyatt after our trip to Empire Damansara. The main reason we went there was because we got lost looking for my car and ended up straight on the highway where Waze claimed that it would take like half an hour in order to get back to Empire Damansara. How did we get lost?

Well Eva and I followed Venice to her car because we didn't want to walk in the dingy parking lot alone in separate ways. Therefore, Venice suggested all of us to walk together and get to her car first where she will then drive us to our cars after that.

And poof. We got lost the moment we came out the car park as it lead us straight to the highway. 
Soooo.. Adventure time began and we decided we might as well have some fun amidst getting lost. 




 The new Thirty8 Signature Cake.
Instead of the usual chocolate one, this is white chocolate with a different filling.

This isn't a very good picture to show what it looks like inside but it's better than none.
I was too awe-struck at everything I just forgot to take nice pictures lolol.
The whole time I was just thinking of digging my fork in these scrumptious delights.

 Apparently they had a new menu with a wider array of desserts to choose from, so both of it may look different from what you guys are used to.



We also ordered dessert wine which was divine.
I was totally new to it because I don't usually drink, and I dare say this is so much better than red wine!
It's quite popular among ladies as the taste of it is lighter and much sweeter compared to red wine.




Cheers!


 Just ask for Cloudy Bay and you're in for a treat. 



The splendid view of the twin towers from the bistro.

Alright now I'm off to celebrate Raya with my neighbours! So excited and I'm looking forward to the food YUM.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!
Have a safe journey home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment