Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

19th// NOSH & Alexis -Bangsar

I turned 19 two days ago and it was the most memorable birthday by far. I wasn't expecting anything special this year because well.. I kinda distanced myself away from many people this year.

 But well for those of you who surprised me with all the crazy things till I was speechless, you know who you are ;D And once again, I know I've probably said this a hundred times now, but nonetheless, thank you. :) Thank you for giving a shit about me even when I least deserve it :') 

Hehe melted ice cream cake.
This is the first time in my life I received an entire Baskin Robbin's ice cream cake.
*victory dance*

Yes I know I haven't been the best version of myself lately and not to mention, have had a lot of mood swings too, but you guys still continued to care for me even during times like these when I know I don't deserve it. 

And for those who wished me in the video, haha you guys are soooo cute! I'm sorry if we didn't know each other but you were still forced to wish me though xD 

I actually spent my birthday with my parents at Bangsar on Sunday. My parents don't usually go there because parking is impossible there most of the time. But on that faithful day, they brought me there anyways cuz they loved me :'D ahahahahaaa I sound like a spoilt brat now.

We were torn between the incredible number of restaurants there, but we finally came to a decision to try out Nosh.



 




The lunch menu was really simple :)



 Nat ordered the Grilled Chicken Melt.


 The Nosh Full Monty.
My dad ordered this because he was really hungry.
But the sausages and bacon strips tasted a little too salty to be eating it alone.


 Bern ordered Simply Potato, and yes indeed, it looked simple as well.
The made the potato look like a pancake at the bottom, with salads as the topping.


 Mummy took the Grilled Chicken which was a lovely choice.
The chicken meat was literally grilled, and because of that, it gave out a lovely aroma once you sink your teeth into it.


 Behold... The Big Breakfast!
I was quite happy with it as the burger patty was the kind which I liked -dense and meaty.
And its a becoming a really rare occasion to find patties like these at burger joints nowadays.
A Bulls Eye egg was placed on top of the whole burger so that when you poke the middle, the egg yolk will run down the burger and serve as a 'sauce'.
Sorry if I made it sound disgusting, but it really isn't! It tastes superb :)
Chips could've been better though.

 Hil chose the Steak and Chips.
As claimed in the menu, it was indeed succulent and juicy.

 Unfortunately what was memorable to my mum was the condition of the salad they served.
The vegetables were close to becoming withered, and the salad tasted slimy due to this.
Anyways this is just a reminder to those who eat out to check your raw veggies before thinking it's safe to consume.
It's not good for your tummy as vegetables like these are actually toxin to the body.

 Mini cake bar.






 After that we had dessert at Alexis!


 Yum...




 Blackforest :)
It has cherry liquor in the chocolate sponge cake, giving a very unique texture and flavour to it.


 Mixed fruit meringue :)
The meringue was perfect! It melts in your mouth at ease <3

\
 The nutty Pecan pie.
A must-try for all nut lovers!
It has caramel in it so expect it to be a little sweeter than usual :)



NOSH
No. 7 Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2201 3548

Tue - Thurs : 2PM - 11PM
Fri : 2PM - 12 AM
Sat : 10AM - 12AM
Sun : 10AM - 11PM
Closed on Mondays


Alexis Bistro x Wine Bar
No. 29, Jalan Telawi 3,
59100 Kuala Lumpur,
Bangsar.
03-2284 2880




Found this on my car yesterday when I was about to go home from college.
Lol. This is what friends are for.
Hahaha but thanks alot once again :')

No comments:

Post a Comment