Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

When Life Is Stripped Away


These few days I'm sure everybody has already heard of this woman who got murdered by 2 thieves at Gasing Hill. She was stabbed four times, and bled to death. This happened one day after her wedding anniversary.

I don't know this woman, or anything about her life, but I do know she was the daughter of someone, a mother to someone and also a loving wife to someone.

And I can't imagine if I ever lost someone that close to me.

I really don't get why people have to be this way. Why they have to hurt others just to get their way. What's bad is when they are willing to hurt others physically.

It's not their body.

They have no right to even lay a finger on the other person's body.

And then it's when the hurt kills the other person.

That's when it is the worse. When it's the most terrifying.

Because you fear that the person might be someone close to you. Someone you love and truly care about.

I don't get why some people still do not understand the meaning of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Is it that hard to comprehend?

If it is, let me just break it down for you. It means do what you want to others as long as you're willing to accept the same action others would do to you. And it also means that you should treat others the way you would want to be treated.

If you're desperately in need of money, go get a job.

If you still can't find a job and really had to steal, why can't you do it the nice way?

So you guys are willing to be murderers and monsters now just for a couple of dirty filthy bucks?

Come on la. Imagine right after you stole that money, somebody else comes and rob you and stab you four times too. You'd want that to happen to you?
Karma is a bitch.

And karma will hit when the time is right.

I'm just so pained. So shocked, so sad and so terrified. I'm so mixed up with emotions that I can't even interpret what I'm feeling.

This woman was a mum of my friend's friend.

And it's just terrifying when you realise how close to you that this thing happened. It just hits you really hard that at any moment, this might happen to you as well.

Completely with no warning. At all.

Seriously, who do these people think they are? A Greek God?????

Nobody gave them the rights to strip off another person's life.

The most painful part was when I heard this happened right in front of her daughter's eyes. Yes she saw the whole thing happened, she witnessed her mum's death. She saw the knife plunged into her mother's flesh again and again for four times.
The daughter must be traumatized. Th daughter must be crying her eyes out now. The daughter must be blaming herself for what she thought she could've done, though it's not her fault, but because of the evil deeds some other people committed.

I guess I'm just a really graphic person. And everytime someone says something, I automatically already envisioned it in my head. I can play the whole scenario just like a video in my head.

And although this did not happen to me, I was able to  picture the entire scenario.
It just became so real to me that even when I explained this news to my parents (because they asked), tears were actually welling up in my eyes. As I spoke, I even choked on my own words and had to swallow the big blob of stone that just formed inside my throat, before I could continue.

I really don't know what to say to these robbers who became murderers.

But... I guess I would like God to bless them and take good care of them.

I know this isn't what anybody would wish for both of these lousy-excuses-for-a-human, but I just hope they repent.

I hope they would turn over a new leaf and cause realization to the rest of those people who are contemplating on even a robbery or doing any evil at all.

I hope they realize how much pain they've caused others, and how much pain they will receive when they get busted by the cops.

I hope they carry the guilt, not till the day they die and onto their deathbeds, but at least long enough till they are willing to repent and realize their mistakes. 

Nobody would truly be able to understand what this woman's family is experiencing or going through now. But I want to share the pain they are feeling, in hopes to be able to lift up their sadness just a little, by praying for them.

Evil will remain. But it's up to us humans to choose between it and the light.
I guess I just wanted to say that, it really isn't too late to change.

When you've fallen into evil, just by the realization of it proves that you can still turn back and start anew. Just by the realization of it proves that your heart is still beating and you deserve better than this.


Hui Yi and Hui Wen, I'm truly sorry for the lost you've experienced. I do not believe that anything as cruel as this should happen to, or be experienced by anybody at all. This was really unfair to you guys. But who am I to judge.
Just know that the Guy-Up-There has a plan for you. And that though your mum's physical body has perished, her spiritual body will remain forever with you guys. Her love will forever be guarding, guiding and protecting you both from any more evil, should it happen to you. Just hold on there and not forget the meaning of life. Know that she is now in a happier place with no suffering at all. Know that one day you both will get to see her again.

I'll be praying for you both and your family, so will half of Malaysia.

You're not in this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment